Natural Fabric of India
- Machine Kantha Geometric Print-Geometric Print Mustard YellowIn stock₹400per meter
- Indigo Block Printed Mull Cotton-Indigo Aqua PrintIn stock₹250per meter
- Shibori Mull Stoles- Sea Green 001In stock₹500
- Cloth Yoga Mat Bags- Wine Stripes PrintIn stock₹850
- Mughal Cotton Mull Dupatta- White, Green, Blue 001In stock₹700
- Shibori Mull Stoles- Peach 002In stock₹500
- Cotton Khunn-Peacock Green With Blue BorderIn stock₹250per meter
- Indigo Block Printed Mull Cotton-Indigo Floral Print - 002In stock₹250per meter
- Dhabu Soft Cotton Floral Print-Floral Print Black And PeachIn stock₹250per meter
- Assorted Ikkat Cotton Dupatta- Brick Red/Mustard/Cream 007In stock₹1,200
- Dhabu Tussar Silk Dupatta- YellowIn stock₹2,800
- Handmade Paper Box- Indigo Dot PrintIn stock₹350
OUR STORYBeing Banjaras
Banjaras, Pune's pioneer natural fabric store located in the leafy suburb of Aundh in Pune, can be best described in the wisdom words of the loveable author Ruskin Bond, "India is not a country; she's an experience!”
Here’s how it began…Explore
NEWS AND EVENTS
Banjaras ties up as "Ethnic Wear" Partner with FC Pune City.
The stylish and dapper eye-catching orange and purple kurtas was designed for FC Pune City ahead of the ISL- Indian Super League 2015 as the players made an appearance at Dagadu Sheth Ganpati, led by FCPC Captain Didier Zokora.
The Heritage of the Saree
Team Banjaras was invited for a wonderful interactive session by the Pune Expat Club over a talk on 'The Heritage of the Saree.'
Exhibition In Japan
The fabrics, duppattas and stoles from the store were represented in two locations- Kyoto and Fukui in Japan in 2016 at an exhibition.
Banjaras is not just a one stop solution to all the wonderful fabrics of India it's an experience a feeling, a bond - a family! Its a celebration of textiles and the inspiring stories that every fabric carries and the pride that Team Banjaras upholds. Wishing them resounding success as they uphold the glory of Indian textiles!
Bright, artistic, joyful, ageless and satisfying, that's what Banjaras means to me! They give artisans a platform for their creations on natural fabric and create magic out of it! My one stop solution for all fabric related needs!
Aarti Patil, Principal, Sadhu Vaswani International School
25 years is a long time to wear clothes from a particular store and still wanting more. It just proves the unique collection they have which makes you feel different in a crowd. I learnt ‘power dressing’ from Banjaras and the ethnic power of those clothes is something you won’t see in other stores! Love to be dressed in natural fabric and work that stands apart for its originality. Love you Banjaras!
Banjaras is a heaven for people who love wearing different Indian weaves. Thanks for bringing the variety, exclusivity and quality all under one roof. Shopping here is always a good experience thanks to the friendly, helpful staff. Wishing Banjaras more success in the years to come.
Banjaras to me is second home. With an array of fabrics to choose from and a wonderful design team - all my outfits are custom made, styled to my taste and stitched to perfection. From formal wear to occasion wear, a Banjaras outfit always receives compliments here in India and more so, abroad! It has been over 25 years and Banjaras still remains my go-to destination for all my wardrobe upgrades.